Software Development Life Cycle
Software developers continue to face demands to produce great, high quality software at an increasing rate. In order to meet that demand the team needs tools that are tightly integrated and support all the steps of the software development process as well as facilitating collaboration across teams and geographies.
Blended Perspectives has the expertise and experience to work with you to rapidly deploy a world class, fully integrated software development solution no matter whether you are using Agile, Waterfall or another development process.
Features of the solution include:
- Support for all development processes including Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, SAFe, Disciplined Agile…
- Automation of work with defined workflows and automatic triggers
- Ability for developers to move directly into the code base once the planning for the work is complete
- A distributed software version control system (GIT) providing a collaborative way to work on code regardless of location including support for inline comments in the source code
- Support for continuous delivery through the automatic detection and building of branches, and orchestration of parallel running tests
- Views of status of branches, commits, pull requests and builds on an issue and ability to track the complete health of your release
- Release management in a single workflow with build and test activities
- Real time reporting and status updates to keep team members and stakeholders informed
- End-to-end traceability from issue to code to deployment while keeping business stakeholders informed.
- Enhanced collaboration features supporting real time communication between team members (Hipchat and @mentions)
- Full document management repository with Confluence
- Seamless integration with the other teams using Atlassian products
- Connection to in-house or 3rd party applications using APIs and SDKs
The concept of Sustainable Agility is an important one for organizations who need to go beyond “bootstrapping” Agile teams and make Agility a core competency in their enterprises. If you are currently using, or considering using, an Agile development process please visit Sustainable Agility to access content that Blended Perspectives hopes will be useful as you create a comprehensive cookbook of processes, techniques, tools and capabilities to support a sustainable Agile Enterprise.
The solution includes the following products and add ons:
- Jira Core – manage business processes and team’s tasks using simple workflows.
- Jira Software – manage all the work that is done during the software development lifecycle including technical implementation and bug fixes.
- Bitbucket – distributed version control system (Git) and code review with flexible deployment models for teams of all sizes and needs.
- Bamboo – a continuous integration and deployment tool that ties automated builds, tests and releases together in a single workflow.
- FishEye – Search, monitor, and track across SVN, Git, and Perforce repositories.
- Crucible – Find bugs and improve code quality through peer code review.
- HipChat – discussions within the team or with other employees.
- Confluence – publish documentation/policies/guidelines/procedures; self serve access.
- Comala Workflows – add simple or complex reviews, tasks and approvals processes to Confluence.
- StatusPage – The best way to keep customers and employees informed during downtime or scheduled maintenance.
- Zephyr for Jira – a full featured test case management solution tightly integrated with Jira
- Comalatech Canvas – add an extra dimension to your Jira boards to visually organize any project the way you want, and in Confluence visualize your ideas and organize your pages
Ready To Get Started?
Agile, SDLC, Program Management, ITIL/Service Desk Support / JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian Toolset, Bitbucket, Atlassian Dev Ops. Solutions include PPM, Compliance and Risk Management, HR, CRM and general business process support.