Blended Perspectives supplies Atlassian licenses under standard commercial terms and help clients optimize their use of Atlassian software for maximum value.
With Atlassian certified resources, we are able to offer dedicated client support from some of the leading consultants in Canada and the U.S. Whether this is advice and guidance, reassurance or alternatively something more hands-on work, Blended Perspectives has you covered.
Our dedicated customer support portal makes it quick and easy to raise a request, allowing you to focus on other tasks whilst we take care of the problem on your behalf. With scalable SLAs across different support packages, specialized support can be available at the drop of a hat. Blended Perspectives has a selection of tailored and custom made support packages to fit across any organization; if this is something that you think can benefit from in your organization, then feel free to raise a request today.
For our larger accounts we provide:
- Dedicated account management
- Access to technical support email to email@example.com or we will create an account for you in our support portal
- We provide a discount for new products and renewals or $ equivalent in support consulting
- Reduced cost of training – we are a certified training provider
- Annual healthcheck
- Add on support – requests, selections, advice
- Bi-weekly client touchpoint meetings (we prefer this but it’s not a must-have)
Annual Health Check
- No charge annual assessment of the use of Atlassian Products
- Will identify
- Best practices use of tools and improvement opportunities
- Integration opportunities
- Traceability best practices
- All issues identified will be entered into a shared Jira project for follow up and triage as required
Access to Jira Service Desk support
- Blended Perspectives Jira service desk will be made available to your key administrators/users for support related issues
- SLA can be negotiated on as needed basis or managed on a one time basis
- A one hour review will be scheduled on a monthly basis to review all outstanding tickets as required
Synthesis Knowledge Base
- Clients have access to Synthesis – including best practices and a large number of templates in our management library
- Three users will have access – more can be negotiated
Working for You!
- Experts work day-to-day on difficult problems and are proactively sought by Atlassian to hear first what’s planned for the Atlassian suite.
- We advocate for our client’s needs to influence Atlassian’s forward plans and we can get our major clients into pilot/beta programs, such as (currently) clustered versions for scaling and availability.
- We are committed to your success!
Guidance on Deployment and Configurations
- Jira is best implemented using a standardized best practices logical architecture with consistent issue definition and workflows
- BP has a full library of pre configured best practices issue types available for injection into Jira instances (see white paper)
- Infrastructure support – BP is an expert hosting partner that can recommend best practices Atlassian hardware/software deployments as well as back up/restore processes
- Advice on the Atlassian Add-Ons such as Tempo for time management and project planning tools
Enterprise License Analysis
- Clients can request an enterprise listing of software from us which we can provide including a full analysis
- Based on subsequent/validation reviews with the client we can also indicate all the Atlassian “nests” – with relative size and general costs
- We can provide recommendations on overall licensing strategies and support renewals