Software developers continue to face demands to produce great, high quality software at an increasing rate. To meet that demand the team needs tools that are tightly integrated and support all the steps of the software development process as well as facilitating collaboration across teams and geographies.
Blended Perspectives has the expertise and experience to work with you to rapidly deploy a world class, fully integrated software development solution no matter whether you are using Agile, Waterfall or another development process.
Features of the solution include:
- Support for all development processes including Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, SAFe, Disciplined Agile…
- Automation of work with defined workflows and automatic triggers
- Ability for developers to move directly into the code base once the planning for the work is complete
- A distributed software version control system (GIT) providing a collaborative way to work on code regardless of location including support for inline comments in the source code
- Support for continuous delivery through the automatic detection and building of branches, and orchestration of parallel running tests
- Views of status of branches, commits, pull requests and builds on an issue and ability to track the complete health of your release
- Release management in a single workflow with build and test activities
- Real time reporting and status updates to keep team members and stakeholders informed
- End-to-end traceability from issue to code to deployment while keeping business stakeholders informed.
- Enhanced collaboration features supporting real time communication between team members
- Full document management repository with Confluence
- Seamless integration with the other teams using Atlassian products
- Connection to in-house or 3rd party applications using APIs and SDKs
The concept of Sustainable Agility is
Contact us to request more information.
The solution includes the following products and add-ons:
- Jira Software – manage all the work that is done during the software development life cycle including technical implementation and bug fixes.
- Jira Core – manage business processes and team’s tasks using simple workflows.
- Bitbucket – distributed version control system (Git) and code review with flexible deployment models for teams of all sizes and needs.
- Fisheye – browse, index, and search all your source from all your source code management systems including SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS and Perforce – all in one tool.
- Crucible – access a complete audit trail with all code review details, down to the history of a specific review.
- Bamboo – a continuous integration and deployment tool that ties automated builds, tests and releases together in a single workflow.
- Status page – communicate status and incident information with public and/or private pages
- Confluence – publish documentation/policies/guidelines/procedures; self serve access
- Zephyr for Jira – a full featured test case management solution tightly integrated with Jira
- Comalatech Canvas – add an extra dimension to your Jira boards to visually organize any project the way you want, and in Confluence visualize your ideas and organize your pages
- Comalatech Workflows – add simple or complex reviews, tasks and approvals processes to Confluence