The concept of Sustainable Agility is an important one for organizations who need to go beyond “bootstrapping” Agile teams and make Agility a core competency in their enterprises.
The solution includes the following products and add-ons:
- Jira Software – manage all the work that is done during the software development life cycle including technical implementation and bug fixes.
- Jira Core – manage business processes and team’s tasks using simple workflows.
- Bitbucket – distributed version control system (Git) and code review with flexible deployment models for teams of all sizes and needs.
- Fisheye – browse, index, and search all your source from all your source code management systems including SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS and Perforce – all in one tool.
- Crucible – access a complete audit trail with all code review details, down to the history of a specific review.
- Bamboo – a continuous integration and deployment tool that ties automated builds, tests and releases together in a single workflow.
- Status page – communicate status and incident information with public and/or private pages.
- HipChat – discussions within the team or with other employees.
- Confluence – publish documentation/policies/guidelines/procedures; self serve access
- Zephyr for Jira – a full featured test case management solution tightly integrated with Jira
- Comalatech Canvas – add an extra dimension to your Jira boards to visually organize any project the way you want, and in Confluence visualize your ideas and organize your pages
- Comalatech Workflows – add simple or complex reviews, tasks and approvals processes to Confluence
Ready To Get Started?
Agile, SDLC, Program Management, ITIL/Service Desk Support / Jira, Confluence, Atlassian Toolset, Bitbucket, Atlassian Dev Ops. Solutions include PPM, Compliance and Risk Management, HR, CRM and general business process support.