Getting More from Jira Workflows
Official Atlassian Course: Getting More from Jira Workflows
Group Rates Available
In this intermediate-level course, Getting More from Jira Workflows, you’ll learn advanced workflow features and best practices for configuring them. Workflow features include post-functions, conditions, validators and commonly used status and transition properties. You’ll work to find solutions to common requirements coming from real business scenarios that Jira administrators face on a daily basis. By the end of class, you’ll be able to build more effective Jira workflows by using all available workflow features. Applicable to all Jira.
This is an official Atlassian University course. Includes hands-on exercises with a lab workbook and a slide deck provided in PDF format. Upon course completion attendees receive a certificate from Atlassian University.
This is an intermediate level course designed for new Jira Software Administrators who administer Jira Software and/or Jira Core.
You should also be comfortable with managing users / groups / roles; creating and using screens, fields, projects, issues, and schemes; and creating and using workflow statuses, transitions and schemes.
High Level Topics
- Basic workflow concepts review (e.g., schemes, general terminology)
- Modify workflows to address business requirements using conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Best practice for using the following advanced workflow features (including 3rd party add-ons): conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Use transition-based and status-based workflow properties (e.g., to apply status-based permissions)
- Address complex real-world process requirements using Jira workflows (e.g., establish an approval process)
- Distinguish between the following advanced workflow features, create, implement and test each on functioning workflows: conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Design workflow solutions for common business (process) requirements using the advanced workflow features mentioned above
Ready To Get Started?
Agile, SDLC, Program Management, ITIL/Service Desk Support / JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian Toolset, Bitbucket, Atlassian Dev Ops. Solutions include PPM, Compliance and Risk Management, HR, CRM and general business process support.