JExcel LITE – The Power of Excel in Jira
JExcel LITE - The Power of Excel in Jira
The familiar concepts of Excel, the power of Jira
Create JExcel “Workbooks” from existing Jira projects or filters to make them more familiar to business users. Workbooks hides the concepts of filters and JQL behind an Excel like UI and user experience.
- Edit/Create like in Excel (directly in Jira)
- Filter like in Excel without JQL knowledge
- Sort like in Excel (without a page reload)
- Copy-paste from MS Excel/Notepad
- Average/Count/Sum of the selected cells
- Flag rows like in MS Outlook
- Number of Comments and Attachments columns
- Freeze columns
- Bulk update of issues
Blended Perspectives's key objective is to assist clients with the adoption of great 3rd party apps for the Atlassian Suite.
Based on our experience working with our clients and our in-depth research into the Atlassian Marketplace ecosystem. Sorting through the thousands of apps available, finding the hidden diamonds, can be quite a difficult and time-consuming task. This is where our unique expertise in the market can help you by analyzing and identifying the right apps to support your successful adoption of Atlassian tools.
Our Blended Perspectives' apps categories are listed below:
- Business Analysis
- Code Build
- Code Management
- Requirements Management
- Test Management
- Time Management