Start shipping and operating quality software with Atlassian’s DevOps solution.
- Agile planning & issue tracking
- Code & CI/CD
- Alerting & incident response
Back in the day, development and operations teams were siloed and slow — until high-growth, high-demand environments paved the way for DevOps. DevOps is the practice of operations and development teams working together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support. Today, Dev and Ops teams that work together as partners using the same techniques and tools, deploy more frequently, with faster lead times.
The result? Better communication, collaboration, and trust.
Would your business benefit from improved integration and co-operation between the development and operations teams?
If so, Blended Perspectives can help you.
Accelerate your workflow
Blended Perspectives can help you configure Atlasian’s products (Jira Software, Bitbucket, Opsgenie, and Confluence) together based on what high-performing software teams need to get up and running.
Automate your practices
Automate tedious tasks that pull you away from development. Jira’s automation engine orchestrates workflows across the development tools in your solution. Your team can stay inside the tools they work in while integrations back to Jira keep everyone in the loop, with real-time status of work.
The move to embrace a DevOps philosophy typically requires a cultural shift in the organization as well as the implementation of tools to support improved transparency and collaboration between teams.
Our expertise combined with a suite of Atlassian products, will allow us to help you to realize tight integration between your development and operations teams by implementing a modern, automated, and flexible approach to DevOps with tools that are easy to use.
Les caractéristiques de la solution sont les suivantes :
- Support for end-to-end development processes, including Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, SAFe, Disciplined Agile among others.
- Automatisation du travail with defined workflows and automatic triggers.
- Possibilité pour les développeurs d'accéder directement à la base de code. once the planning for the work is complete.
- A distributed software version control system (GIT) providing a collaborative way to work on code regardless of location including support for inline comments in the source code.
- Support for Continuous Delivery through the automatic detection and building of branches, and orchestration of parallel running tests.
- Views of status of branches, commits, pull requests and builds on an issue and ability to track the complete health of your release.
- Release management in a single workflow with build and test activities, in conjunction with a centralized place to display the Release status in real time.
- Rapports en temps réel et mises à jour du statut to keep team members and stakeholders informed.
- End-to-end traceability from issue to code to deployment while keeping business stakeholders informed.
- Enhanced collaboration features supporting real time communication between team members (Hipchat and @mentions).
- Full document management repository with Confluence.
- A user-friendly tool for submitting and checking requests.
- Process templates for a variety of activities including request fulfillment, and management of incidents, problems, changes, events, assets and facilities as well as IT operations control with Jira Service Desk.
- Provision to automate repetitive tasks so your team can focus on solving the important stuff and help lighten the workload.
- Une base de connaissances en libre-service which works to deflect many incoming tickets.
- Tools to prioritize, track, and discuss the team’s work in full context with complete visibility.
- A fully integrated database with records of assets and configuration items.
- Sophisticated workflows in both Confluence and Jira.
- Keep your customers informed about the status of your solutions with Page d'état.
La solution comprend les produits et modules complémentaires suivants :
- Jira Software – manage all the work that is done during the software development lifecycle including technical implementation and bug fixes.
- Bitbucket – distributed version control system (Git) and code review with flexible deployment models for teams of all sizes and needs.
- Bamboo – a continuous integration and deployment tool that ties automated builds, tests and releases together in a single workflow.
- FishEye – Search, monitor, and track across SVN, Git, and Perforce repositories.
- Creuset – Find bugs and improve code quality through peer code review
- Confluence - publier la documentation/politiques/lignes directrices/procédures ; accès en libre-service.
- Portfolio For Jira – Connect strategic goals to development progress in real time.
- Flux de travail Comala – add simple or complex reviews, tasks and approvals processes to Confluence.
- Insight – keep records of assets and configuration management in a central database that est entièrement intégré avec d'autres outils.
- eazyBI - d'enrichir le rapport standard Jira en créant des rapports sous forme de tableaux croisés dynamiques ou en explorant différentes options de graphiques et d'utilisation. prédéfini ou des formules de calcul personnalisées.
- Page d'état - Le meilleur moyen de tenir les clients et les employés informés pendant les temps d'arrêt ou les entretiens programmés.