Effective January 2019. Rev 2.
Table Of Contents
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
- Special Notification for California Residents
- What are cookies?
- How are cookies used?
- What are the different types of cookies?
- Cookie Lifetime
- Domain/Party Origin
- Manage and Control your Browser Cookies
- Opt-out services
Our Commitment To Privacy
This site is owned and operated by Blended Perspectives Inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Blended Perspectives, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the BlendedPerspectives.com website. On some pages, you can make requests and register to receive materials. Personal information collected at these pages might include:
- Organization name
- Email address
- Phone number
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you register someone else for a course, or someone else, other then you, is paying for it, you will need to submit the their information. In this circumstance, personal information collected might include:
- Organization name
- Email address
- Phone number
The Way We Use Information
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive or share updates about Blended Perspectives offerings. You may opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving any future mailings at any time
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Do Not Track Signals
Some browsers give individuals the ability to communicate that they wish not to be tracked while browsing on the Internet. California law requires that we disclose to users how we treat “Do Not Track” requests. The Internet industry has not yet agreed on a definition of what “Do Not Track” means, how compliance with “Do Not Track” would be measured or evaluated, or a common approach to responding to a “Do Not Track” signal. Due to the lack of guidance, we have not yet developed features that would recognize or respond to browser-initiated “Do Not Track” signals in response to California law.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website such as BlendedPerspectives.com. Cookies allow websites to save all sorts of useful information, which helps websites improve your online experience. They are unique to your account or your browser.
In addition, Blended Perspectives uses third-party cookies, like those provided by Google Analytics and SharpSpring. First-party cookies will either originate on or be sent to the website you are currently viewing. These cookies are commonly used to store information, such as your preferences when visiting that site. Third-party cookies will either originate on or be sent to a website that is different from the one you are currently viewing.
Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit a site or use Blended Perspectives’s services, to remember your preferences, and to give you a personalized experience that is consistent with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions faster and more secure. In addition, when a customer of Blended Perspectives implements any forms or tracking scripts, cookies are set and used to track leads and potential prospects.
How are cookies used?
- Identify users
- Remember users’ custom preferences
- Help users complete tasks without having to re‑enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
Cookies can also be used for online behavioral targeted advertising, for example, to show advertisements relevant to something that the user has searched for in the past.
What are the different types of cookies?
When dealing with cookies, there are three high levels of categories:
- Lifetime Expectancy
- Classification Type.
The lifetime expectancy deals with when a cookie is set to expire. The party-origin classification concerns the domain and party responsible for placing a cookie in a user’s browser.
The combination of the cookie lifetime and party-origin types are then used to further classify the cookie, which in turn dictates whether consent is required from the user who is visiting the web site.
- Session Cookies – These are temporary cookies that are only stored while browsing the site and are deleted after you navigate away from the site or close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies – These are longer-term cookies that are stored on your computer even after you navigate away from the site or close your browser. The length of time that these are stored varies depending on their expiration times.
- First-party cookies – These cookies are set by the web sitedomain that you’re visiting. Only the web site that sets these cookies can read them.
Type of Cookie
What do they do?
Do these cookies collect my personal data / identify me?
|Nécessaire||These cookies are essential to make Blended Perspectives web site work correctly, they enable you to move around our web site and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.||These cookies don’t identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the web site, or parts of it.|
|Performance||These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our web site by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the web site, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our web sites.||These cookies don’t identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow our web site to remember the choices that you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) to provide a more personalized online experience. They can also enable visitors to watch videos, play games and engage with social tools, such as blogs, chat rooms and forums.||
The information that these cookies collect may include personally identifiable information that you have disclosed, such as your user name or profile picture. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it and with whom we share it.
If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the web site and may restrict access to content on the web site.
|Targeting / Advertising||
These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on Blended Perspectives website.
We may use these cookies to remember websites that you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers.
|Most of these types of cookies track consumers via their IP address and may collect some additional personal identifiable information.|
Manage and Control your Browser Cookies
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies. One way you can do this is through your Internet web browsers settings. Most browsers allow some control of most cookies through their settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to modify or block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of Blended Perspectives and your user experience will be severely degraded.
Targeted advertising: you may visit AdChoices (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/) to receive information on the collection and use of information about your online activities for online behavioral advertising as well as to learn how to opt-out of data used for such advertising by Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies. Canadian users may visit https://youradchoices.ca. European visitors may utilize http://youronlinechoices.com to learn about online behavioral advertising by European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) member companies.
Another resource for learning about online behavioral advertising and ways to opt-out is the Network Advertising Initiatives (NAI) opt-out tool at https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. This allows visitors to opt-out from the use of information of online activities by NAI member companies.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contactez-nous