The latest developments in server products were presented in the session; Product Keynote: Server and Data Center.
- One of the most important add-ons developed by Atlassian, Portfolio, was revealed to have a new major version. With Portfolio 3.0 a new UI that simplifies most of the tasks making the product to look cleaner. Portfolio UI no longer looks so cluttered and provides a more friendly user experience.
- The recently acquired AgileCraft has been rebranded as Jira Align, providing a powerful suite of features that allows the roll up of tasks and stories by utilizing SAFe and other customizable hierarchies
- Bitbucket introduces a nice new feature, the commit tree, which provides developers with a visual feedback of the history and dependency between commits. Another new Bitbucket feature is Git Large File Storage (LFS) locking, which allows developers to lock down large files to protect them from unauthorized modifications.
- In the data-center offering Smart Data Centers will help geographically distributed teams enjoy improved performance.
- Great news for DevOps and release managers on the introduction of a native Jenkins integration.
Many other performance improvements were announced as well as demonstrating the commitment of Atlassian to the server landscape.