A different take on the Atlassian Summit…
Though Martin and Miles have attended many an Atlassian Summit, this year will be different: we’re Sponsoring!
Along with Connie Crosby, one of Martin’s co-organizers of the 600+ person strong Meetup, Knowledge Workers Toronto, local blogger and our expert when it comes to architecting intranets and content, Confluence the three of us will be around on stand B3.
So be sure to drop by, meet some of our other customers and get the low down on our services, especially:
- Managing What Matters, the principles behind our JIRA-powered Synthesis Methodology
- Our automated hosting platform, for behind the firewall automation, powered by Chef
- Executive briefings: use of the Atlassian Suite for large scale Software Developments
- Training, including Executive and Team introductions to Agile and DevOps.
- Powerful use of Confluence – including Architecting Intranets
- Architecting JIRA, including use of various Business Intelligence applications
- Using Comalatech Workflows, Publishing and Canvas
- Managing Time using Tempo, and our super-secret automatic time management to JIRA application
Per our entry on https://summit.atlassian.com/sponsors
Located in Toronto, Canada, and Atlassian Expert for 7 years, Blended Perspectives offers the full-suite of services.
From Concept to Launch, we support Atlassian’s Software Development Tool chain with Strategy, Training, Design and Implementation. Confluence Intranet documentation processes including Policies and Procedures and Workflow. Full Project Portfolio Management using Synthesis, our JIRA methodology. From automated installs and upgrades to full hosting in your data center or in Canada: we’ve got infrastructure covered.
Including Financial and Legal Institutions, Federal, Provincial and Local Government, Call Centers, Advertising Firms, Medical and non-profits.
If you’d like to find out more about our sponsoring of the Atlassian Summit, then contact us.
– – –
Blended Perspectives is Canada’s largest Atlassian Solution Partner providing Consulting, Managed Hosting, Installation, Data Migration, Performance Tuning and Certified Atlassian training. We have deep expertise in all Atlassian products with certified experts covering the full lifecycle for SDLC, Service Desk and broader business application support.
Founded in 2007 after years of experience serving clients in Canada, Europe, USA and Australia; Blended Perspectives’ mission is to enable Corporations to unleash the power of their teams and to leverage the true potential of their business via enhanced tools and processes.