A practical guide to ITIL 4 in an age of Agile
Atlassian and AXELOS (the authors of ITIL) have partnered to help IT teams transform the way they work. You’ll learn eight practices typically used by high-velocity IT teams, and tips from the Atlassian Team Playbook to bring more agility and collaboration into ITSM:
- Continual improvement with retrospectives
- Agile project management to speed up project delivery
- Knowledge management to empower team culture
- Customer-centric service desk and request management
- Adaptive incident management
- Streamlined change control through automation and collaboration
- Continuous delivery for deployment management
- Integrated software development and operations teams
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn more about:
- What’s new in ITIL 4—and why it matters
- The top 8 practices IT teams need to start their agile ITSM journey
- Tips, how-tos, and resources to bring agility and collaboration into ITSM
About Blended Perspectives
Blended Perspectives is Canada’s largest Atlassian Solution Partner providing Consulting, Managed Hosting, Installation, Data Migration, Performance Tuning and Certified Atlassian training. We have deep expertise in all Atlassian products with certified experts covering the full lifecycle for SDLC, Service Desk and broader business application support.
Blended Perspectives’ mission is to enable Corporations to unleash the power of their teams and to leverage the true potential of their business via enhanced tools and processes.
Contact Blended Perspectives
To learn more about ITIL 4, contact Blended Perspectives and we’ll help you get started!
© 2018 BLENDED PERSPECTIVES INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED