Blended Perspectives is a fast-growing Leading Atlassian consulting partner with a focus on supporting value-added expertise with the Atlassian suite of products. We are looking for a Technical Consultant (Remote) to join our growing team. In this role, you will demonstrate your leadership as a technology specialist in the configuration and deployment of solutions utilizing the Atlassian product suite. If you have experience working with Atlassian products in a consulting role as well as system administrator capabilities, we want to hear from you!
- Participate in client requirements gathering, process analysis, deployment and user acceptance testing
- Assist in the design and implementation of automation procedures for deployment of asset
- Ability to manage infrastructure projects
- Provide documented guidance and recommendations in a timely fashion
- Provide clients with practical advice and guidance as a part of consulting assignments
- Deploy, manage and integrate complex Atlassian products onto staging and production environments
- Lead in the configuration and testing of product implementations
- Provide ongoing support on different projects and identify root cause of client issues, and be able to correctly manage and deploy changes
- Work in an agile working environment with the ability to make recommendations and provide feedback on requests to workflow changes and business process
- Collaborate on internal work with different teams, as well as contribute materials to corporate Blog posts
- Work independently on medium to larger projects and assignments
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- Three or more years’ experience with system administrator functions, software development, and technology management/delivery
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting and Linux commands
- Troubleshooting skills in Linux environments, logs inspection, etc.
- Atlassian Certifications (ACP certifications) an asset, or the ability to pass exams
- Ability to configure JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, or related Atlassian tools
- Knowledge in Agile Development Principles and Team Software Development is ideal
- Knowledge in Test case development and test management is ideal
- Working knowledge of ITSM best practices such as ITIL for service activities related to release management and testing activities is ideal
- Experience using cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com