Senior Account Manager
Blended Perspectives is a fast-growing Leading Atlassian consulting Partner with a focus on supporting value-added expertise with the Atlassian suite of products.
Blended brings a fully differentiated solution set spanning the enterprise based on Jira and Confluence and the powerful Atlassian marketplace. With Sythensis TM solution templates and our MARs 3rd party marketplace research you will have all the engines needed to drive significant business opportunities and success.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team, and be directly responsible for qualifying, nurturing, and closing prospective clients. In addition, you will assist in the qualification of leads and nurturing business partner relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for strategically prospecting clients, and initiating the sales process and carrying it to close.
If you believe you can contribute to our growing and talented team and enjoy a start-up atmosphere while supporting enterprise scaled clients, then we want to hear from you!
- Prospect new business with new contacts and leads
- Research, identify, qualify and prospect for potential new clients and secure new business
- Develop relationships with business partners resulting in lead generation
- Engage leads that have been previously generated from events, recommendations, and partners
- Provide accurate information for the planning and execution of sales targets and pipeline
- Set meetings with key decision makers
- Create and present proposals to prospects and potential clients
- Work with pre-sales to understand customer requirements and present customer facing demos
- Work with our other teams to draft and negotiate contracts and Statements of Work with potential clients
- Understand and manage transactions from inception to completion
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 5-8 years’ experience with software or consulting sales is required
- A successful track record of software sales and preferably consulting
- A minimum of awareness of Atlassian Products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills a must
- Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL/DevOps/Agile an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set up client meetings to discuss their business requirements
- Experience activating sales leads and efficiently managing a robust pipeline of leads
- Strong time management skills, with great organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment
- Comfort in cold-calling and being able to prospect clients
- Entrepreneurial, drive to succeed
- Occasional travel requirements
- Based in North America
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org