Sales Development Representative
Blended Perspectives is a fast-growing Leading Atlassian Consulting Partner with a focus on supporting value-added expertise with the Atlassian suite of products.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. The Sales Development Representative position is a key sales role responsible for executing sales and business development strategies and ensuring that our clients get the support they need.
If you are a detail-oriented Sales Development Representative with the ability to work in a fast-paced organization, we want to hear from you!
- Understand and deliver Blended Perspectives’ value proposition and present the value of our solution to meet individual customer needs
- Research and learn about a prospect, share personalized competitive insights and deliver as much value as possible at scale
- Actively participate in inbound and outbound calling and email campaigns and qualify opportunities and pipeline attribution
- Generate sales pipeline and accurately capture and qualify leads through effectively identifying prospects
- Identify decision makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate the sales process
- Accurately document and update records in required systems
- Maintain and expand database of leads generated, appointments booked and results
- Prioritize and plan prospect tasks and outreach strategy
- Prospect corporate leads and self-generated opportunities
- Support quote generation and follow up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
1+ years of sales experience in tech/SaaS or similar field, with a proven track record
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy, quick learner, confident and comfortable with learning new software and systems
- Proactive and goal oriented with the ability to maintain consistent levels of activity to generate sales leads and meet and exceed monthly objectives
- Effective time management skills and able to multitask, organize and prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills with the ability to influence decision makers
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work individually and collaboratively
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org