Blended Perspectives is one of the fastest-growing leading Atlassian Solution Partner with a focus on supporting value-added expertise with the Atlassian suite of products. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The Marketing Specialist is a key role responsible for executing marketing strategies and ensuring that our clients hear about the work that we do. The successful candidate will have 1-2 direct reports.
Currently, this position is remote, we are looking for candidates that will be working in EST hours.
- Implement the strategic framework by identifying timelines, tactics, and people to rapidly launch campaigns across all channels.
- Develop a repeatable process/playbook for campaigns and programs to enable rapid execution and drive predictable results.
- Develop realistic and achievable campaign/program KPIs and metrics for self and team. Report monthly, quarterly to senior leadership.
- Solidify campaign processes by collaborating closely with Sales.
- Own multiple targeted marketing campaigns/programs – design, launch, results, ongoing nurture to meet business KPIs.
- Track and monitor campaign performance, metrics, and ROI to identify the most effective marketing channels, incorporating insights and recommendations to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate on developing new strategies, campaigns and tactics to better target and convert our ideal customer segments.
- Working alongside agency partners to optimize paid marketing efforts across various ad platforms.
- Identifying optimization opportunities on our website & landing pages to convert more traffic into customers and executing on these tactics.
- Creating new marketing assets such as landing pages, ads and pamphlets with our customer segments and value proposition in mind.
- Monitoring and evaluating key performance metrics related to our acquisition funnel across various reporting platforms including SharpSpring CRM.
- Using data to identify opportunities to improve our lead conversion rate throughout the funnel.
- 2-3 years of experience in growth or B2B marketing-related role.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience overseeing an advertising agency and/or directly managing ad platforms such as Google Ad Words, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- A track record of leading and executing marketing campaigns across the funnel that convert leads efficiently.
- Experience managing and setting up campaigns and workflows in a CRM platform.
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar website builder.
- Strong understanding and experience with campaign structure and process definition, collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Superb writing and verbal communication skills.
- Nice to have: Experience working at a Software / IT company
Key Attributes for Success
- Mindset – preference for lightweight, agile, lean, and iterative approaches.
- Able to coach, mentor, and advocate for team
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org