Request Management with Jira Service Desk
Across any enterprise each department has a need to manage inbound requests from internal and/or external customers. Traditionally requests are submitted in may forms – in person, by phone, or via email. This leaves the team with the extra, repetitive task of logging all the requests somewhere and then working to make sure that each is assigned to the correct bucket and addressed in a timely manner.
Despite best efforts, requests will get lost in the shuffle or will not get the appropriate priority treatment which in turn leads to unsatisfied customers and a team that is not performing to its full potential. Sound familiar?
What if there was a ‘service desk’ solution that promoted self service, reduced the amount of repetitive work your team was doing, and made tracking activities easy? Would you be interested? If so, Blended Perspectives has the solution for your team.
Our expertise and rapid deployment techniques combined with a suite of Atlassian products, can quickly deploy a request management solution for your team.
This solution offers:
- A user-friendly tool for submitting and checking requests and queries ensuring requests are entered in the appropriate queue
- A self-serve knowledge base which works to deflect many incoming queries
- Traceability from request made to resolution provided.
- Real time reporting including performance against SLAs and other metrics
- Workflows to guide the process of addressing the requests and queries
- Automation of repetitive tasks
- A central location to communicate downtime, incidents, scheduled maintenance or any other situation that might be impact ‘customers’
- Enhanced collaboration features let you rally the right experts to resolve incidents faster (Hipchat and @mentions)
- A full document management repository with Confluence
The solution includes the following products and add ons:
- Jira Service Desk – allow users to request services, place request in the correct queue with the appropriate priority driven by SLAs, and customizable workflows.
- HipChat – discussions within the team or with other employees.
- Confluence – publish documentation/policies/guidelines/procedures; self serve access.
- Comala Workflows – add simple or complex reviews, tasks and approvals processes to Confluence.
- eazyBI – augment standard Jira reporting with ability to create pivot table reports or explore different chart options and use predefined or custom calculation formulas.
- StatusPage – The best way to keep customers and employees informed during downtime or scheduled maintenance.
Ready To Get Started?
Agile, SDLC, Program Management, ITIL/Service Desk Support / Jira, Confluence, Atlassian Toolset, Bitbucket, Atlassian Dev Ops. Solutions include PPM, Compliance and Risk Management, HR, CRM and general business process support.