Business units can create their own, or leverage a shared services procurement tool kit readily available in the Atlassian stack.
Benefits of our procurement solution include:
- Potential for single source vendor strategy
- Transparency across procurement
- Custom workflows for purchases
- Templates for recquisition types
- Rapid set up of service desk (s) and portals
Procurement processes are a fundamental part of an enterprise set of processes. Our procurement process solution leverages Jira, Jira Service Desk, Insight Asset Management and Confluence.
Blended Perspectives brings
- Synthesis© a unique, solutions based offering including a proprietary set of templates and patterns including procurement
- Knowledge of many industries and experience gained across a wide variety of projects
- Deep technical skills in all things Atlassian
You, the customer, bring
- Knowledge about your specific businesses and processes
- A vision of what it will look like in the future
- A customer specific definition of what success looks like
Requirements – Together we create and document the requirements that will define the solution and an implementation plan that will result in project success.
Design / Rapid deployment – iterative process with you, the customer, working to design your solution in conjunction with and supported by Blended Perspectives.
- Streamline Work using our set of templates and patterns, developed to support best practices, and a show & tell approach. Blended Perspectives does most of the configuration so design can be demonstrated quickly as it evolves – far more efficient than the alternative options.
- Visualize and approve the intended modifications in cases where demonstrating as the design evolves does not work effectively by using great tools we have developed
Practice – involves anything and everything from testing detailed functionality to checking workflows to make sure the deployment plan works.
Deployment – implement the solution on the production system. Typically it is most efficient for Blended Perspectives implement the solution on the production system with the involvement of your team as needed.
Training – Both customized training courses and standard Atlassian certified training courses are available. Recommended for key personnel involved with design/implementation and for users to promote user adoption.
Support – Blended Perspectives is there to support your organization for the long term helping to resolve any issues that arise and providing guidance and assistance as you continue to grow and expand the use of your solution.
Ready To Get Started?
Agile, SDLC, Program Management, ITIL/Service Desk Support / Jira, Confluence, Atlassian Toolset, Bitbucket, Atlassian Dev Ops. Solutions include PPM, Compliance and Risk Management, HR, CRM and general business process support.