Jira Server Admin – JSD: Getting a service desk up and running
Official Atlassian Course: Jira Server Admin (JSD): Getting a service desk up and running
Group Rates Available
Get a solid introduction to getting a service desk up and running using Jira Service Desk with hands-on experience performing the most crucial configuration tasks. Topics include configuring and branding your customer portal, creating queues and SLAs for your service team, linking a knowledge base, adding participants, and automating your service desk. The course includes a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding Jira Service Desk administration, emphasizing best practices for each topic.
This is an official Atlassian University course. Includes hands-on exercises with a lab workbook and a slide deck provided in PDF format. Upon course completion attendees receive a certificate from Atlassian University.
Anyone responsible for setting up a Jira Service Desk project including: Jira Administrators, Service Desk Administrators, Service Desk Managers, Team Managers, IT Managers.
If you’re solely responsible for setting up a Jira Service Desk project, there are no prerequisites. If you’re also responsible for setting up Jira company-wide, complete Jira Server Admin Part 1 or have equivalent experience.
High Level Topics
- Introduction to Jira Service Desk
- Creating a service desk
- Setting up request types for your customers
- Creating queues for your service teams
- Creating service level agreement (SLA) metrics
- Linking your service desk to a Confluence knowledge base
- Adding an email address to accept email requests from your customers
- Branding your customer portal and global help desk
- Adding agents, customers, and other Jira users to your service desk
- Automating your service desk
- Create a service desk project
- Set up request types
- Create queues
- Create service level agreement (SLA) metrics
- Link your service desk to a Confluence knowledge base
- Add an email account
- Brand your customer portal and global help desk
- Add agents, customers, and other Jira users
- Create and customize automation rules
Ready To Get Started?
Agile, SDLC, Program Management, ITIL/Service Desk Support / Jira, Confluence, Atlassian Toolset, Bitbucket, Atlassian Dev Ops. Solutions include PPM, Compliance and Risk Management, HR, CRM and general business process support.