When it comes to running your applications, the biggest challenge is having the time and expertise required to maintain your servers in house. At Blended Perspectives, we can give you that time back with our Customized Hosting and Application Management services.
From patching and upgrades, to monitoring and account management, this allows you to still have full control of your environment while having more time with your team to create and collaborate and ultimately empower them to reach their full potential.
We can work with you to help architect a highly secure solution that works best with your current needs and budget as well as help achieve your end goal with your Atlassian applications. We want to grow with you! This means that we will construct an environment that works for your current needs, but will also build it so it can easily scale and grow as your environment expands.
Blended Perspectives is committed to providing a customized, Atlassian hosted environment that is secure, safe and available to all of our clients. Security controls provided by our data center include but is not limited to:
- 24/7/365 on-site physical security
- Physical entry restrictions to the property, facility & data center
- Full CCTV coverage externally and internally for the facility
- Biometric readers with two-factor authentication
- Battery and generator backup
- Generatory fuel carrier redundancy
- Secure loading zones for delivery of equipment
Why host with us?
- You are in control of your applications with no restriction-what version of software you run and when upgrades are scheduled
- Service Level Agreement for application up-time and support
- Your own dedicated environment
- Enhanced security and backup
- You can use your own domain and SSL Certificate
- You have a choice of the geographic location of where your data is hosted
- Flexibility around external user directories
We provide hosting, configuration & support for the following Atlassian applications:
- Confluence + any add-ons
- Jira + any add-ons
- JiraService Desk