Assessment and Governance
Atlassian has been getting multiple teams pulling in the same direction since the very beginning!
- The flexibility of the Atlassian tools means they can operate in a centralized or federalized manner across multiple teams
- With a scalable approach, many different teams can work together but independently to achieve corporate objectives
- Centralization isn’t the only way… it is possible to have multiple instances running concurrently to ensure there is no overlap between teams!
- Once setup in one team, Atlassian tools can be institutionalized to provide a designated output across entire organizations
- With a clearly defined assessment and governance model, the Atlassian tools are able to fit in quickly and easy. Simply pick up and play!
- There is no need to be overwhelmed by multiple tools or instances, we can consolidate to streamline your business operations
The Atlassian tools can operate in a centralized or de-centralized system in order to best suit organizational objectives.
Whether your organization is a large international behemoth or a small enterprise, it is important that everybody is working in unison. And, providing an uniform governance model will give every team the best possible chance of success.
Our consulting customers span Corporate, Small Business, Government and Non-profit Sectors include: Finance, Science, Transportation, Food, Building Management and Architecture We’ve likely helped clients like you, and if we haven’t yet, we can.